Celebrate the return of Spring to the northern hemisphere by joining the Museum of Pop Culture for a madcap egg hunt in a specially-created Minecraft world!
The hunt is on at 10am and 1pm PT on Saturday, April 11, when you're invited to quest for a number of expertly-hidden eggs throughout the world for a chance at some unique in-game prizes. Created in collaboration with the Flying Heritage & Combat Armor Museum and Living Computers: Museum + Labs, which has modified its Minecraft Java server to host the hunt.
To participate, be sure to register with the server in advance at: mc.livingcomputers.org
Here's What Else You Need to Know (courtesy Living Computers: Museum + Labs)
- The HUNT begins at 10am and 1pm PT on Saturday, April 11, 2020
- The HUNT will last 1 hour
- Players collect Spawn Eggs stored in randomly placed chests
- The world is limited in size to 200 x 200 blocks so you can find the most eggs
- Make a screenshot of your player on the server with your inventory up and send to email@example.com
- Players with the highest number of Spawn Eggs will win a prize gifted in our regular Java Minecraft World
- A special prize of 64 blocks of Diamonds are HIDDEN.. can you find them?
- If more than 25 players register in advance, additional HUNTs will be hosted throughout the Day
Learn more about MoPOP's 'Minecraft: The Exhibition,' plus for contests, the latest news, and behind-the-scenes content, be sure to follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
If you like what you see, support our work by making a donation to MoPOP today!