After 5 years celebrating the legacy of one of Seattle’s most prolific bands, our exhibition Pearl Jam: Home and Away is leaving MoPOP. And you're invited to see them off.
Want to relive your favorite Pearl Jam stories and memories surrounded by the posters, instruments, and stage pieces you love? Then say goodbye with fellow music connoisseurs and superfans at our exhibition closing party.
More than a collection, Home and Away is a one-of-a-kind time capsule of Seattle’s musical, arts, and cultural history. And it’ll be gone before you know it.
Friday, April 14
6:30pm – 11:30pm
Museum of Pop Culture
Regular $30 | Member $27 | Ten Club Member $27
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Rare screening of the second night of Pearl Jam’s Home Shows in Seattle, recorded at Safeco Field on August 10, 2018
- Access to the Pearl Jam: Home and Away exhibition
- Access to MoPOP’s music exhibitions, including Contact High: A Visual History of Hip Hop, Hendrix: Wild Blue Angel, Nirvana: Taking Punk to the Masses, and Guitar Gallery
- Connect with other fans and share your favorite memories with a story wall
- Make your own souvenir with iconic Pearl Jam stencil logos from the Ten Club archive!
- ADA seating in Sky Church and additional seating in Sound and Vision Theater, Culture Kitchen, and The Lounge
- The concert film will be screening in Sky Church, Sound and Vision Theater, and on plasma screens in The Lounge and Culture Kitchen
- The concert film is captioned for accessibility
- Culture Kitchen and coat check will be open
Get a first-hand look at Pearl Jam’s journey from 1990 to the present and into the future through more than 700 artifacts directly from Pearl Jam band members and their Seattle warehouse, including instruments, stage props, original art, and a photo op featuring the towering letters from the front of Pearl Jam’s debut album, Ten.
Pearl Jam: Home & Away is included with museum admission and is free for MoPOP Members.
Photo by Danny Clinch.